Seems like I did a lot this weekend, but don't think so?!
Oh, also updated my flickr... there's comments on one of them I-Ling!!! And I started working on some of the old ones, but something else popped up... meh...
Anyway, Friday night was at Cocoon drinking and seeing people I haven't seen in ages, and I'm sure Ange got a kick out of the free wii... we did hand her the 2 extra controllers + game first, and she was already ecstatic! Then I pulled out the big box later and her eyes lit up and she looked like she got a wedding proposal?! hahahhaha.... When I questioned her later she thought the 2 controllers were it - and she was determined to go out to buy the wii... Silly - as if I do things half way! Ok, I did keep telling her to p!ss off everytime she goes "wheeee" when there's an ad or we walk pass a shop selling it (which, mind you, seem to have been increasingly incessant ever since her birthday was nearing) - how else is it suppose to be a surprise?!
Saturday was Shean Wenn's full moon. Yes, meet Shean Wenn Wong... the new Wong-bubba! Had family + friends at restaurant for lunch, and she pretty much slept all the way through!
Sunday was full on! Parents + SIL + Shean Wenn came over in the morning. Took parents to the farmer's market and dad had a field day! We even managed to get ultra-discounted lobsters cos the dude couldn't add - 2 for the price of 1! hehehehe.... *big dinner feast!*
Lunch was at the poshy Royal China Club, their seafood dim sum specialites. The bird's nest was such a rip off! ;p
Big dinner feast - ginger and spring onion lobster + noodle base and hainanese chicken rice. Yeh, it's a weird combo, but originally was just chicken rice for dinner, but when we got cheap lobster, it became the entree!! *yummo!*
Roblox Hacks Kostenlos
5 years ago
uh.. so where's the photo?
no photo.. got devoured too quickly! ;p