Fresh face for 2008! This must be one of my favourite shots that I took for my photography course last year, so until I get along and clean up my photos, it should stick! ;)
Anyway, I am aware that I still have a host of backlog entries, but slow and steady I will fill everything up. I've also managed to fix the websense error (all because of the background! grr..) and now can readily blog again during 9-5! hehehe...yay!
New aims for 2008:
- career - this has been on the backburner since arriving in London. Although I've been really lucky in terms of getting my foot into the project/change management area, I think I need to start thinking about what I want to do again... which ties in to:
- directions - have been thinking about where and what to do for this year too. Wondering if London is 'finished' and time to move on? There are still heaps of places I'd like to see, so should I lump everything together and leave on a big bang?!
- diet - past years have been big indulgence in terms of food and having the opportunities to try out all the wonderful delicacies Europe has had to offer (London does not count... scarcely any good food!). Am trying to be more conscience about what I eat.
- fitness - ok, ok... will do more exercise. Enough said. *lol*
Second week in January and still keeping in track. Have spoken to agents, and been having yummy salads for lunch instead of a big eat-fest. And just yesterday I attended Body Combat class, which is quite similar to Tae-Bo that I used to do and loved that no longer exists!! Yay! So will try to make it to class weekly and sweat it out. Want to get back to swimming too - gym is so boring otherwise!
That's all for now! ;)