It's been a month already??  

Posted by: @JinomTo in

Gee time flies - yes a cliche but I've already been in my new role for one whole month (and a little bit more). So 'what do you think?', one may ask... hmm.. dunno! It definately has not been what I expected or what was 'sold' to me during my interviews - still no trip to Singapore in the horizon, still no direction as to what I'm doing (though it has gotten slightly better ever since I dabble into London's project), still no clear cut definition as to which team I belong to - *sob, sob.. no love* And to add salt to wound, it appears a though finance consultants are all getting a pay-cut! Hmph! So it just gives another push to decide what to do, what to do, what to do! Some days I think - 'back to Oz?' other days I think 'off to NYC?' and sometimes 'stay in London?' and wishful thinking is always 'find a hot, rich dude and retire early!'. So what now? It's been the question I've been asking all year!!! Any suggestions, anyone??

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment