Je parle Francaise  

Posted by: @JinomTo in

In a spur of inspiration (or craziness) - I signed up for French classes at Alliance Francais last week. I think it was a combination of boredom in the office and lost of direction in career that I just googled it and voila - the timing was perfect! So on Friday I was summoned to do a test (which I failed miserably!) to test my competency.

I'm now back in beginners class every Monday and Wednesday after work which is a good refresher for me, digging in the dormant part of my brain, and a reason to get out of the office early! Yes, I'm a big believer of work-life balance. There is life outside of the office despite being surrounded by incredibly intense people!! (I'm going nuts in there!!)

And the bonus - it's only 5-10mins from home - so convinient!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment