The past 2 weeks I have been stuck lateee in the office. Such an unfortunate position when one does not enjoy the 4 walls of the office and being stuck 10-12hours in the building called OFFICE. I scarcely leave the building at lunch don't make my way home until 7 or 8pm. Have never worked so hard in London before (shock horror!). Such a contrast to the leisure days at "work" a mere 6months ago! We have been trying to work towards SIT phase and trying to close out issues to move onto the next phase. Unfortunately the bulk of the testing had fallen on my lap and there's no way out. :(
And the cream of it all...being told that i may have to work almost every weekend in October - what the?! My weekends are my salvation! Now I have more incentive to just pull a sickie - and not even a unpaid day fazes me now! Just want to stay homeeee.......
Luckily I had booked the one trip away on the 11/12th weekend - shame, can't go to work! D'oh! The light at the end of the tunnel: visit from a distant companion and my week-long trip to Morocco in November. Can't wait till this phase comes to a conclusion........ *tired*
Roblox Hacks Kostenlos
5 years ago