I was introduced to the delectable delights of Le Notre when my sister brought them back for me to sample in Bangkok (of all places?!). So on my expedition to dessert delights at Paris during the weekend, of course I had to stop by to pick up some YUMMY cakes from Le Notre (ok.. "cake"..singular.. wasn't that greedy...) oh and a box of macaroons...!
Partner in crime I-Ling captured the food.. I merely gobbled it down... will grab the pictures off her soon!

This entry was posted
on Tuesday, November 11, 2008
and is filed under
food,
travel
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Ahahaha!!! Good one. Come over and I'll get more for you. Better still we can go sit down, enjoy the coffee nice view (not really) and pig out on all the cakes and macaroons!
Oh wait, what was I thinking? Marwin won't sit still for 2 minutes let alone giving me time to indulge!
I can't believe you remember the place! Is it better to have it in Paris? I guess so huh?