Brrrrr......  

Posted by: @JinomTo in ,

So after being in this flat for 1.5months what happens? Well it's only taken them 1mth to fix the boiler, and 2 weeks for it to fail. Got home last night to a place without heating or hot water! The apartment did feel a little cold when entered but I thought it was just because it's been colder in London the past week. Didn't take any notice that the heaters weren't working! So when did I realise nothing's working? When standing in the shower for 5 minutes waiting for the water to heat up. Normally it does a pretty good job, pretty quickly. But last night even after I turned the heating to max, it was barely warm. Bah! Not happy jan!

Apart from that, life is rather quiet. Work is non existent, thus plenty of time to blog. In my past week however, I have met this guy round the other side of the office and he has Pho excursions quite regularly at lunch with his bunch of friends! So couple of times a week we would head down the road and I have my normal Pho Ga. Sure beats the boring sandwiches, and a big bowl for only £5! Weird thing is that they're all around my brother's age +/-, Asians (Aussies & Americans)! And before anyone opens their mouth, he's married with 2 kids! ;p Everyone here seems to think I'm so 'young', but I'm not!!! I can't even call myself "mid-20s" anymore! Anyway, it's nice to be able to go out to lunch with people rather than stuck behind my desk like at Canary Wharf. And also proper food, not sandwiches!!!

We are off to watch Caberet tonight (the musical). Saw Evita last week, must say it's pretty good. Been awhile since I went to a show, and now there's 2 in 2 weeks! ;)

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment