It's spinning...  

Posted by: @JinomTo in ,

Having a cold + headache atm.. grrr.. hope it goes away by Friday! NY here I come!! :)

It's been nice weather outside for the past few days, including the weekend. Didn't do anything intensive. Met up with my brother + SIL since she just came over last week with the baby inside. Bought her a baby journal as she commented about being bored at home - better make use of it! Anyway, had yumcha with them, then shopping at their hood. Didn't realise that a Boots Clearance Shop actually existed! Bought a new pair of (temporary) Jigsaw sunnies for only £10!!! They were selling the case to go with it, but I popped in Jigsaw and the nice lady dug out one for me FOC! woohoo!! Now, I said temporary cos I want to get a new one from NY. And if I can't find one there, these would do fine for the time being. Got more bits N pieces for the apt too, since there is a massive Tesco Extra there that's like a Kmart + Coles in 1..and now we finally have a bin for the living room! hahahaha...

Am in the process of applying for a new passport (cos the current one is outta space!! no, i don't travel THAT much!) then the HSMP too..else I'll need to find someone to support me here! Any takers???

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment