I've had plenty of time the past week to catch up on those paperwork etc that I've been procrastinating nicely in a little pile on the corner. Work's been a little "quiet" as I'm sitting in anticipation for my next project. Since then I've been able to bring this blog to fruition, setup my flickr account (thanx for my pressie I-Ling!) and just surf excessively in general.
And on one of the kiasu occasions, I found tickets to Phantom of the Opera for a mere £25! These are generally worth twice as much! Lock them in for tomorrow..! My, my, I really am attending a show a week...this is the third one! And I'm planning for Avenue Q next week, and definately another show at Broadway in NY...was gonna go watch Phantom, but may have to look at Wicked instead...hmmm..no cheap tix though!
Roblox Hacks Kostenlos
5 years ago
my my so rich are we?
glad you changed the template.
especially what you did with the colours on the other one!
Phantom will be showing here in July too. Alv wants to go. Gotta see if we can get tickets I guess.
I updated my whinger-nal last night. Part 1 post on Canberra. hah.
btw now that you have flickr pro, better bloody use it! no excuses. you can send your photos to upload using the upload tool whilst you go berak or something. ;p
aiya, all disc tickets laaa! Phantom for £25 is sooo worth it! It's normally twice as much! And the show was soooo good! I'd been waiting for it to come back to Aust, only now it does?
Yeh, yeh, I have the entire weekend to myself (if I don't go out, which is like, fat chance!) to play with it. Only problem is my net is randomly slow!
how is it possible that your net is randomly slow?
maybe your provide is shit that's why
haha
btw, you still haven't fixed up the rotations for your flickr photos :P