The working week seems to whizzzzz by so quickly nowadays, then again I can't believe we're in August!! The weather had picked up a lot the last week and it was actually hot-hot-hot in London! *yay* French is coming along, although I'm not sure if I can commit to so much time in learning (though an awesome excuse to get out of work!). Work is..well..work. I'm busy in the office these days though not content. What is a content job? I've been wanting this career change since Sydney... so not cut out for a desk job. I need to utilise my creative talents!!
So tonight I a having an early birthday drinks at Wax Bar near Oxford Circus. I do enjoy that my birthday falls in the summer! Have had 3 birthdays here already - wonder where the next one will be at?! Wonder how this birthday will turn out - have had vast feelings for so many birthdays in the past. Looking forward to a big enjoyable night! :)
Roblox Hacks Kostenlos
5 years ago