Yes, been somewhat 'busy' at work juggling like 10 projects! Difficult when you have no idea what's happening and new to everything! I think I'm really acquiring some Project Management skills... just sit back and let everyone do the talking!
Anyway, tried my hand at tennis at Regent's Park yesterday! Can't say I was too bad, had some pretty good shots (the back hand slice...even spun the ball!) Yeh, so most of the are flukes, but am progressing quite well (according to my 'coach') and even had "good technique"! hahaha...
Problem is trying to take off my badminton styles and put on my tennis... need to stop hitting the ball in the air, but rather down lower to the ground.
Meanwhile... really want a relaxing weekend, but wanna get out of London too... Sometimes you wish you had a car and someone to just hop in and go off driving somewhere quiet. Still such a little chicky...want some pampering!!
Roblox Hacks Kostenlos
5 years ago