Clearing clutter from life  

Posted by: @JinomTo in

Today I packed away things that have been lying around for sometime, which really should've been cleared long time ago. Haven't had this desire to do this for awhile now, more than a year ago I guess was the last time. Been hoping that coming to London was to experience new adventures in life, but life has a way of catching up to you. Or maybe you shouldn't leave mess behind! hehehe... Things had been dragging on for awhile now and despite having much fun and adventures during the time, it's time to finally resign to the fact that "it's not the right". I've spent many times wondering what is it that I want in life and whether what I have now is right. Today I still may not know clearly what I want, but I do know what don't want and definately don't deserve. Today I feel like I have the strength to put my foot down and be in more control about things that affect me. I don't think I'm a greedy person, rather that I do deserve more in my life. Also time for me to be more control of my directions and things I do. I wonder what happened the independent chick that I once was, seems to be like 6-7 years ago that I was so indepent that someone had to tell me stop! Such a weird and funny world. Now what was it that I had? I never really knew, don't know whether if I really had it or not, don't know if it was mine to have, don't know if I was asking too much from something that never existed.

Been sick this whole week, not working last couple of days. Let's hope next week I feel better...physically, mentally and emotionally!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment