Carpe Diem!  

Posted by: @JinomTo in

Been pondering a lot lately about the coming of age. Although I'm still rightly in my mid-20s, can't help but think that I really am getting on in years, and should really get my act together! It's amusing when back in school you figured you'd be married/engaged by now...nowhere near there! Suppose to retire by 30, but obviously need a rich, handsome man to support my retirement!! Well, it's always frustrating that something that you invest so much time to does not come to fruition, but also wise to know when to admit defeat and follow the yellow brick road (I do own a pair of red shoes!!! ;p ).

Last weekend at Prague I noticed lots of 'couple' tourists (more than a lot of other places I've visited) and I remembered I once wanted that idea too, to go on holidays with my partner and to share all sorts of travel experiences together. Well it was commendable that I finally managed to make my way to London alone and get over that fairytale, but one can't help to dream about it too. You just sort of wonder what life has install for you and what I'll be doing and where I'll be in 1 month, 1 year? Never have I imagined my life to turn out the way it did, but am trying to Carpe Diem. Pondering about the Big Apple next year. Hmmm.... Not sure if I'm ready to head home yet...no compelling reason to...??

Anyway, Carpe Diem... A & W - need to action the new initiative! ;-)

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment